ABOUT NICHOLA WARRIN
Having worked in the travel industry for many years I’ve been lucky enough to have travelled to many different counties, often enjoying a massage or two along the way. My interest in complementary therapies started back in 2009 after reading an article on Reflexology. It inspired me so much I decided to take a course to learn all about it and to be able to treat my family. From the moment I started treating my family I knew I want to do more with new found hobby and I started to work as a part-time complementary therapist. I have since added Massage therapy and Baby Massage & Reflexology to list of therapies I offer as well as taking additional courses to learn more about Massage and Reflexology.
I'm now fully open for Massage and Reflexology treatments. So to minimise the risk of spreading Covid-19 to myself, my family and my clients, the following procedures are in place for both my home visits and the therapy room treatments:
- There will be extra handwashing and sanitising.
- I'll be wearing a face mask and will require you to also wear a mask too.
- All equipment will be fully cleaned before you or I arrive and after treatments.
- Where possible on mobile visits I'll looking to bring as little equipment into your home as possible so be asking for the treatment to be carried out on an arm chair or sofa and for you to provide pillows, towels and blankets (I will bring my couch for massage treatments only).
- All waste will be taken away with me.
- I will get in touch 24 hours prior to your appointment to complete a risk assessment.
I have a vulnerable family member who I live with and a number of vulnerable clients who I treat regularly, I therefore ask if you or anyone in your home is displaying any covid-19 symptoms, colds or any other contagious illness please get in touch to reschedule you appointment. I appreciate your understanding.
Details on the Association of Reflexologists Covid-19 Guidance can be found on these documents
Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology
Pre conception and Pregnancy Reflexology
Reflexology for babies
ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Massage
Hot Stone Massage Therapy
Deep Tissue Massage
Baby Massage Instructor Certificate
Hot Stone Reflexology
I am fully insured and a member of the Association of Reflexologists.